Sales Team doesn’t end with closing a sale. To retain customers, you need to know their problems.
A sale is the process of qualifying your prospects and convincing the right ones to buy your services. It’s about turning business opportunities into clients.
The sales department consists of a set of business activities and processes that help a sales organization run effectively, efficiently and in support of business strategies and objectives. The sales department generally includes sales, sales support.
Having a strong sales team is crucial to the success of a company because the sales department is responsible for making sales, growing your business and retaining existing customers. Ultimately, the most important function of your sales department is maintaining relationships with your customers. This personal touch is the key to happy, long-term client relationships, not to mention increased profitability.
- Qualifying the leads.
- Communicating updates to the sales force (content alerts, product news, etc.)
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Continuously improve through feedback.
022 2873 7665
B/226/230, 1ST Floor, Orchad Road Mall, Royal Palms, Aarey Milk Colony, Goregoan(E), Mumbai- 400065.